Wednesday 11 July 2012

If You Go Down to the Woods Today.


Making more of a conscious effort to produce some work of late (see proof, above). Having renewed my membership at the DCA print studio I made my first print in nearly 12 months. Have finally managed to finish off the last in a set of screenprints entitled 'Humble Abodes', see my Etsy shop to purchase editions of these prints. The latest in the series is called 'Down to the Woods'.


'Humble Abodes' tryptich

'Down to the Woods'

Close up #1

Close up #2 


ANSVFH 


Have also been working on a graphic novel piece written by Kenny Kelly (above), enjoying working in this style albeit a bit slow as I'm finding my sea legs with Photoshop again - it's been a while.


JAB

1 comment:

Scaryl said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I think "Down to the woods" is amazing. :) For some reason I find it really inspiring. Every time I look at it I get the urge to go to the woods so I could hear the trees moving in the wind and smell the pine needles. So you can consider your goal achieved. :)