Saturday 13 June 2009

and so it ends/begins...

It's been a long three months training for my new job, let's just say I'm not accustomed to full time working hours. I must admit I'm looking forward to part time hours but I was glad of the money though, I've purchased a few bits and bobs for myself which has been nice. Now I have five days off and it's come as a little bit of a shock to the system and I don't know what to do with myself. Well today I've sorted housework and stuff out and did a little sketch in my sketchbook which leaves me the whole afternoon to sit and play on my new XBOX (on my new 22'' television) with a beer or two, nice and relaxing...

Today's sketch.

2 comments:

Art Fan Ako said...

Cute convertable... too bad for the smell.

John Alan Birch said...

Lol, tell me about it. It's a true story, my dad has this car but he only gets it out during the summer as it's not really suited to winter driving, however one winter a bunch of cats decided to make it their home while it was in our garage. Hence the smell...